Solid life & travel wisdom from an award winning, bad azz novelist. In only 16 words, she nails it.🔨
Relax, put your feet up & take some well-deserved YOU time this weekend. Hopefully these links will entertain, inspire and/or amuse you. Enjoy!
I believe we have the answers we’re looking for if we’d only ask ourselves the right questions and listen. Really listen. Not judge our response or let the “shoulds” take over. When I get quiet this always works. I’m just not good at being still. Every day I try to get a little better, though. If you share my difficulty check out my question collection to get the conversation going. See samples below and click the “launch pad questions” tab for more.
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend your days?
- Who has your best interests at heart & how do you know?
- How did you get yourself to move outside your comfort zone the last time you started something new?
- If you could go back, what are two pieces of advice you’d give your 15 year old self?
- When was the last time you lost track of time while working on something? What was it?
- What drives you?
- How do you want to feel everyday?
- What are 3 things you want to be able to say at the end of your life?
- What’s working in your life?
See more questions by clicking the “launch pad questions” tab at the top of this page
Made me happy the first time I watched it, makes me happy today. 💚 the message, energy, fun bikes and ice cream 🚲 🍦.
https://youtu.be/QDmt_t6umoY (video length 2:36)
Hat tip to @holstee for the vision & inspiration.