Inspirational websites, blogs, Instagram feeds and books with tips on how to spread your wings and live your most authentic, meaningful life. Spread your wings – live!
· “Danielle LaPorte keeps it real on her blog, podcasts and IG. The “Fire Starter” book was the first book I read by her. And just like that – bam 💥! I was hooked! Inspirational without being holier-than-thou, it’s one of my top 5 favorite books of all time. The “Desire Map” book is a personal, clear-cut path to figuring out what matters to you. Her #Truthbomb series on IG is a quick hit of daily motivation, too. Excited to read her latest book soon (“White Hot Truth”). Learn more: http://www.daniellelaporte.com/about/
· Ever considered giving your bucket list a deadline? Well, Danny Dover did just that and his story will inspire even the most determined cynic. Check it out: https://www.lifelisted.com
· Cupcakes, travel, a new book and an irreverent sense of humor. Geraldine (a.k.a. “The Everywhereist”) is the high priestess of living a bad-ass life. Inspiration and humor at: http://www.everywhereist.com
· Travel works for me to feel free and alive. And I do my best thinking at 35,000 feet. Google Flights “explore destinations” map is my crack. I choose my closest airport, look at the world map of airports and click on cities around the globe to get flight pricing. It helps me narrow down what/where I’m MOST interested in going next. WARNING: highly addictive. https://www.google.com/flights/
· https://www.flexjobs.com to find more flexible work. Anyone daydreaming of quitting their 9 to 5 job should check it out. There are other options than the daily rat race (🚫🐀🏁) and this site has a curated, legit list of possibiities.
· Tiny Buddha…come on, just the name will make you smile! Articles and photos to enlighten, entertain and inspire. Their tagline is “simple wisdom for complex lives”. https://tinybuddha.com
· My newest inspiration comes from other people’s stories of life changes at https://possibilityofchange.com/stories/
Please shoot me any of your go-to inspirational spots, I’m open to finding new ones. Happy weekend!