Some people just get life. Mary Oliver not only got it, but shared it. Rest in peace.
I need to be reminded of this truth now & then. There are so many options and possibilities if I’m willing to try something new. Using the same old ways won’t reveal new ideas or fresh experiences.
Inspirational websites, blogs, Instagram feeds and books with tips on how to spread your wings and live your most authentic, meaningful life. Spread your wings – live!
· “Danielle LaPorte keeps it real on her blog, podcasts and IG. The “Fire Starter” book was the first book I read by her. And just like that – bam 💥! I was hooked! Inspirational without being holier-than-thou, it’s one of my top 5 favorite books of all time. The “Desire Map” book is a personal, clear-cut path to figuring out what matters to you. Her #Truthbomb series on IG is a quick hit of daily motivation, too. Excited to read her latest book soon (“White Hot Truth”). Learn more: http://www.daniellelaporte.com/about/
· Ever considered giving your bucket list a deadline? Well, Danny Dover did just that and his story will inspire even the most determined cynic. Check it out: https://www.lifelisted.com
· Cupcakes, travel, a new book and an irreverent sense of humor. Geraldine (a.k.a. “The Everywhereist”) is the high priestess of living a bad-ass life. Inspiration and humor at: http://www.everywhereist.com
· Travel works for me to feel free and alive. And I do my best thinking at 35,000 feet. Google Flights “explore destinations” map is my crack. I choose my closest airport, look at the world map of airports and click on cities around the globe to get flight pricing. It helps me narrow down what/where I’m MOST interested in going next. WARNING: highly addictive. https://www.google.com/flights/
· https://www.flexjobs.com to find more flexible work. Anyone daydreaming of quitting their 9 to 5 job should check it out. There are other options than the daily rat race (🚫🐀🏁) and this site has a curated, legit list of possibiities.
· Tiny Buddha…come on, just the name will make you smile! Articles and photos to enlighten, entertain and inspire. Their tagline is “simple wisdom for complex lives”. https://tinybuddha.com
· My newest inspiration comes from other people’s stories of life changes at https://possibilityofchange.com/stories/
Please shoot me any of your go-to inspirational spots, I’m open to finding new ones. Happy weekend!
This quote hit home. It’s not about money. It’s about choosing to live a life that feels abundant with friends, incredible experiences & a full, overflowing sense of joy & gratitude. Being miserly with life is limiting & constricted. It’s the difference between closing yourself off with crossed arms or throwing your arms wide in welcome. Try both & see how you feel.
What?#!? Wow! Saw this IG post while scrolling sleepily this morning. Now fully awake & energized.
Huge thanks to Michael Franti & the artists that created these intricate, inspiring wings. This makes me smile, smile, smile & lifts me up ✨💫⭐️ See more at: https://www.michaelfranti.com
New life goal: to see this in person someday at https://www.soulshinebali.com
#travelgoals #saturdayinspiration #serendipity