Some people just get life. Mary Oliver not only got it, but shared it. Rest in peace.
I need to be reminded of this truth now & then. There are so many options and possibilities if I’m willing to try something new. Using the same old ways won’t reveal new ideas or fresh experiences.
I believe we have the answers we’re looking for if we’d only ask ourselves the right questions and listen. Really listen. Not judge our response or let the “shoulds” take over. When I get quiet this always works. I’m just not good at being still. Every day I try to get a little better, though. If you share my difficulty check out my question collection to get the conversation going. See samples below and click the “launch pad questions” tab for more.
- If you won the lottery, how would you spend your days?
- Who has your best interests at heart & how do you know?
- How did you get yourself to move outside your comfort zone the last time you started something new?
- If you could go back, what are two pieces of advice you’d give your 15 year old self?
- When was the last time you lost track of time while working on something? What was it?
- What drives you?
- How do you want to feel everyday?
- What are 3 things you want to be able to say at the end of your life?
- What’s working in your life?
See more questions by clicking the “launch pad questions” tab at the top of this page